* Deadline for Pre-Registration : 30 April, 2019
- If you still plan to attend 2019 KSBS&SABRAO, you can register onsite at the registration desk.
- If you still haven’t made the pre-registration payment, you may pay at the pre-registration desk onsite.
Receive the confirmation letter
(until April. 30, 2019)
(from April. 30, 2019)
※ These registration fees are only for the 50th The Korean Society of Breeding Science & 14th SABRAO Conference (2019 KSBS & SABRAO).
※ To participate in 2019 KSBS & SABRAO, go online.
Online Credit Card
- Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com)
- Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- Bank Name : NongHyup Bank
- Swift Code : NACFKRSEXXX
- Account Number : 125-01-162300
- Name of Depositor : The Korean Society of Breeding Science(KSBS)
- Bank Address : 16, Saemunan-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- Please note that the receipt will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrant.
- Refunds will be made after the end of the meeting.
* Cancellation by April 30, 2019: 50% refund
* Cancellation after April 30, 2019: No refund