Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted online prior to May 6, 2019
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and limited to 300 words.
- No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation, poster presentation).
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information.
If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewd by the Scientific Committee.
- The submission confirmation will be mailed to the submitter and abstract submitters by May 5, 2019.
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by May 10, 2019., the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) by email as soon as possible.